[9d40fd] by Nikodemus Siivola
184.108.40.206: (SETF FIND-CLASSOID) to drop DEFTYPE lambda-lists and source-locations
* Going in despite the freeze, as this is a regression of sorts as of
* Don't store early source-locations for defined types: use
Thanks to Tobias Ritterweiler for the heads-up.
[7499dd] by Richard M Kreuter
220.127.116.11: Fix return value from DEFTYPE, broken in 18.104.22.168.
[aa1a5c] by Richard M Kreuter
22.214.171.124: Make a stab at having DEFTYPE types replace structure types.
* Probably a still bit wrong around the edges, but seems to work.
[bf25f9] by Richard M Kreuter
126.96.36.199: Canonicalize whitespace in .asd files.
[3d4461] by Gabor Melis
188.8.131.52: select() and EAGAIN
On at least x86 linux 2.6.26 select() can return EAGAIN under load. I
[f222dc] by Brian Mastenbrook
184.108.40.206: fix cross-compile from CMUCL 19e
[93c21b] by Brian Mastenbrook
220.127.116.11: mkdtemp is unimplemented on Solaris
* ... so don't fail SB-POSIX tests because it's not there.
[ac97b7] by Brian Mastenbrook
18.104.22.168: fix a bug in PPC alien function calls
* On SVR4 ABI systems (Linux and NetBSD), fix a bogus situation where
[45043c] by Nikodemus Siivola
22.214.171.124: DEFTYPE tweaking
* If the expansion is a quoted contant, T, or NIL use a closure as
* When using a closure as above, save the source location separately.
* Use the space saved to the store the DEFTYPE lmabda-list, and make
[0cff6b] by Richard M Kreuter
126.96.36.199: Update to ASDF 1.130
* Includes fix for circular dependency detection.
[e13eca] by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52: some ANSI-STREAM cleanups & micro-optimization
* Make WRITE-LINE dispatch on the type of the stream only once -- not
* ANSI-STREAM-WRITE-LINE checks the START and END parameters, so
* Remove some redundant type checks from WRITE-LINE and WRITE-STRING
* SB-IMPL::INDENTING-STREAM was unused, delete it. (Note: update your
[cee152] by Nikodemus Siivola
184.108.40.206: symbol macros and type declarations in PCL
* When PCL walks the method body, doing permutation vector
(WITH-SLOTS (X) OBJECT ... (DECLARE (FIXNUM X)) ... (FOO X) ...)
which currently happens only in DEFUN, where permuation vector
[f86c1e] by Gabor Melis
220.127.116.11: run-sbcl.sh improvements
- make run-sbcl.sh executable
... so that "~/sbcl/run-sbcl.sh" is a drop in replacement for "sbcl".