[b9691e] by Cyrus Harmon
disable sb-sprof test on darwin
restore buildability by disabling failing test for the moment.
[3eed77] by Christophe Rhodes
fix constant-list-related initargs in CTOR optimization
lp#1099708, reported by Derek Baldwin; also test for _3b's #sbcl irc insight
Also deal with pathnames, bit-vectors and strings, which are precisely the
(The general problem of function names being looked up using EQUAL remains
[d8422b] by David Lichteblau
Preserve superclass structure accessors in infodb
Do not overwrite inherited structure accessor entries in infodb when
Fixes CAS access to slots of direct superclass instances in this
[935edf] by David Lichteblau
Set a console Ctrl handler for Windows
Install a Lisp callback using SetConsoleCtrlHandler, allowing users
We cannot currently control the size of the stack available to us in
Thanks to Anton Kovalenko.
[37d382] by David Lichteblau
Support building without PSEUDO-ATOMIC on POSIX safepoints
- Mark Lisp signal handlers with a flag `synchronous' to indicate
- Any signal with a Lisp handler that is not synchronous is
- Used in particular for SIGINT.
- For SIGPROF, introduce a second per-thread allocation region,
- Add a new subclass SIGNAL-HANDLER-THREAD for this purpose,
- Run sprof tests while building the contrib. Add a test stressing
Enable using :SB-SAFEPOINT-STRICTLY on features.
Quite usable already on x86 and x86-64; PPC still has more prominent
[daa6f0] by David Lichteblau
Allow alien callbacks to be invoked in pthreads created outside of
Add new runtime functions attach_os_thread, detach_os_thread
In a main deviation from the Windows branch (which has a similar
Currently a safepoint-only feature, because only safepoint-based