* These functions emulate a small subset of the dlopen / dlsym
* functionality under Darwin's Mach-O dyld system.
* This software is part of the SBCL system. See the README file for
* more information.
* This software is derived from the CMU CL system, which was
* written at Carnegie Mellon University and released into the
* public domain. The software is in the public domain and is
* provided with absolutely no warranty. See the COPYING and CREDITS
* files for more information.
#define RTLD_LAZY 1
#define RTLD_NOW 2
#define RTLD_GLOBAL 0x100
#endif /* PPC_DARWIN_DLSHIM_H */