[27b74e] by Nathan Froyd
188.8.131.52: fix static symbols for array dispatch tables
The array dispatch tables have gone through several renamings. Unfortunately,
(Optimizing SYMBOL-VALUE on static/global symbols would help as well...)
[425dd2] by Alastair Bridgewater
184.108.40.206: compiler: Fix non-unicode build.
* Building #-sb-unicode has been broken since 220.127.116.11, due
* The value originally selected as a sentinel value for not
* Simple-string is a union type of (array nil (*)), (array
* Because the (array nil (*)) came first in the list of
* Because the character and base-char types are disjoint,
* To correct the problem, select a sentinel value that is
* From IRC, this morning:
[0d67e1] by Nikodemus Siivola
18.104.22.168: "minor fixed for Win32" from Kalyanov Dmitry
* fix run-sbcl.sh for cygwin: need to convert the path.
* fix contrib building for cygwin with GCC 4.x installed: require GCC
* PeekConsoleInput's third argument is the number of array in elements,
[ded7da] by Nikodemus Siivola
22.214.171.124: edit STYLE for stricter patch submission guidelines
* "git format-patch -1" is superior to plain diffs, since it includes the commit
* Explain when to use Launchpad and when to use sbcl-devel.
 by Nikodemus Siivola
126.96.36.199: fix overeager input-buffer filling by external-format routines
Previously the character-input functions returned only after filling the
This meant that on a pipe we would not receive any input until there
Not so good. New the drill is:
0, N characters requested.
1. Decode upto N characters from binary buffer to the character
2. If any characters were decoded or at EOF, return.
3. Otherwise refill the binary buffer with at most one read()
Previously at #1 we returned only if the entire request was
[0c0d89] by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52: better handling of complex array types in fill-pointer ops
Derive the fact that the result of MAKE-ARRAY is (NOT SIMPLE-ARRAY)
Instead of DEFOPTIMIZERs asserting that various functions need a
Also remove a few of redundant typechecks: FILL-POINTER ->