[6b8bae] by Richard M Kreuter
220.127.116.11: Fix PARSE-, NATIVE-NAMESTRING for logical pathnames.
* Whereas these used to error erroneously, now they error properly.
[80212d] by Richard M Kreuter
18.104.22.168: Fix minor bug in TIME.
* Don't print infinitely many zeroes in %FORMAT-DECIMAL when the last
[b20e8c] by Paul Khuong
22.214.171.124: Improved interrupt handling on darwin/x86[-64]
* Remove an obsolete race condition check in SIGBUS handling
* Now reserve a 256 byte (slightly more than that is actually safe
[44623f] by Gabor Melis
126.96.36.199: more ir1 transforms for REPLACE
Supplying START1 or START2 does not inhibit ir1 transforms for
[61e6ba] by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52: incorrect function type canonicalization
* If the signature has both &KEY and &OPTIONAL arguments, the
* Add &KEY SILENT to PARSE-LAMBDA-LIST-LIKE-THING, which silences any
[e08242] by Nikodemus Siivola
184.108.40.206: DOLIST variable type on constant lists
* When DOLIST list is a (LIST ...) form where every argument is a
* When DOLIST list ia a constant, add an extra binding,
This means that the compiler knows that in
(dolist (x (list 1 2 3)) ...)
X is (INTEGER 1 3).
* Also add a STYLE-WARNING for constant dotted lists in DOLIST.
[56fd7d] by Nikodemus Siivola
220.127.116.11: package name conflict patched from Michael Weber
* Tests for package system name conflict resolution.
* Fixed EXPORT bug which left symbol unexported in conflict
* Unbreak RESOLVE-CONFLICT restart:
* Removed commented-out version of NAME-CONFLICT.
[06b4f7] by Paul Khuong
18.104.22.168: Immediate SAP bug fix & grab bag of small changes
* SAPs can't actually be emitted as immediates. Only a problem now that
Fixes the "#.(SB-SYS:INT-SAP #X00000000) fell through ETYPECASE expression"
* EAs can still only fit 32 bit displacements on x86-64.
* Make SAP-INT foldable, thus improving code generation for expressions
[aee8a5] by Richard M Kreuter
22.214.171.124: Fix WITH-ALIEN for non-x86oids.
[6bdf01] by Nikodemus Siivola
126.96.36.199: give a warning for newly deprecated stack-allcation optimization policies
* Most importantly, keep the symbols around for a while, since otherwise reading
* Make it a refence condition for good measure.
* Prettify the output in from other policy-related warnings while at it.