[9135cb] by Nikodemus Siivola
184.108.40.206: more string trimming fixes
* Return value in the no-op case for non-simple-strings must not be
* Correct return type (per spec) for STRING-TRIM &co is
* Instead of making WITH-STRING a full-blown Evil Macro, just use
* Two more test-cases.
patch by James Knight.
[68664f] by pkhuong
220.127.116.11: Bug fixes: cross-compiler's lookup of constants, recursive escaping
* Reinstate :CONSTANT-VALUE in the infodb as :XC-CONSTANT-VALUE
* Avoid recursive escaping in BLOCK-GENSYM.
[240d3c] by Alexey Dejneka
18.104.22.168: Fix bug: READ-LINE did not return T for the last line of ANSI-STREAM.
[e66288] by Christophe Rhodes
22.214.171.124: faster ADD-METHOD to PRINT-OBJECT
The biggest culprit in both of those categories is the
Fix one broken "how did it ever work" test.
[eded4f] by Nikodemus Siivola
126.96.36.199: more constant cleverness
* Make MAYBE-EMIT-MAKE-LOAD-FORM can dump _all_ references to
This means that after (DEFCONSTANT +FOO+ "FOO") all references to
...some people are going to use this as an unportable performance
[b025fd] by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52: fix bug in the newfangled constant dumping scheme
* When MAYBE-EMIT-MAKE-LOAD-FORMS elects to use the name to dump
* Use XSET for niceness in there as well. ...but XSET should really
* Test-case by Kevin Reid.
[00ca0f] by Richard M Kreuter
184.108.40.206: Fix regression in LOAD
* Between 1.0.16 and 1.0.17 LOAD began to return NIL when the argument
* Additionally, writing the tests exposed an odd type restriction:
[670aa6] by Nikodemus Siivola
220.127.116.11: allow dumping of references to arbitrary named constants
* While ANSI does not require us to do this, supporting this allows
(unless (boundp 'f) (defconstant f (lambda () 'foo!)))
...which pre 18.104.22.168 SBCL also allowed.
[45bc30] by Nikodemus Siivola
22.214.171.124: refactor handling of constants in the compiler
* Coalesce non-circular lists, bit-vectors, and non-base-strings in the
* Never go through SYMBOL-VALUE at runtime to fetch the value of a constant
* Use (SYMBOL-VALUE <NAME>) as the load-form to dump references to named
* Signal a continuable error if an attempt to change the SYMBOL-VALUE of a
* Assignments to undefined variables go through SET, so that one
(defun set-foo (x) (setq foo x))
* Gets rid of INFO :VARIABLE :CONSTANT-VALUE, and just uses SYMBOL-VALUE to
* Move definition of SB!XC:LAMBDA-LIST-KEYWORDS to be beginning of the build,