21 lines (12 with data), 623 Bytes
Things To Do - Urgent! (with apologies to Douglas Adams)
I probably have opinions about how to do most of these. Even if not,
I almost certainly have opinions on how not to. Send me a proposal
before spending serious amounts of time on it.
- the rest of the functions. A socket-send that doesn't use streams
would be a good one
- the rest of the errors
- the rest of the socket options: integer and boolean socket-level
options are in but need odd ones, plus tcp, udp, ip
- async name service lookups.
- write tests for socket-name and socket-peername
- documentation: see doc.lisp, but beware: it's grotty.