Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
126.96.36.199: filesystem tests and small Windows improvements
* FILE-AUTHOR returns NIL instead of signalling an error on Windows
* Missing DIRECTORY canonicalization tests.
* Check one-letter devices for being alpha-chars when unparsing
them on Windows.
* NATIVE-NAMESTRING now has similar tailing-slash handling
on Windows as elsewhere -- adjust the test.
* Windows namestrings canonicalize / to \ -- make the random
namestring tests take that into account.
...filesys.pure.lisp passes on Windows.