[fd79e3] by Nikodemus Siivola
18.104.22.168: fix FILL
* Imaginary parts were messed up on 64 bit platforms when
* Also delay the transform of FILL till constraint propagation has
* ...and eradicate remaining references to the SUPPORT file.
[b1f7d9] by Nikodemus Siivola
22.214.171.124: fix test failures on PPC and elsewhere
* Most of the failures were test that cannot pass due to missing
* Mark backtrace test 353 as expected to fail on PPC as well.
* Don't declare *HANDLER-CLUSTERS* as dynamic-extent on platforms
[91ee7a] by Nikodemus Siivola
126.96.36.199: fix non-unicode builds on x86 and x86-64
* The problem has been there since 188.8.131.52, but possibly
Reported by Stas Boukarev.
* Missing news entry from 184.108.40.206.
[0f2750] by Nikodemus Siivola
220.127.116.11: documentation work related to move to Launchpad
* Delete SUPPORT and minimize BUGS.
The information that used to be there is now the first chapter of
Refer to Lauchpad and sbcl-bugs in "Reporting Bugs".
Remove Dan B. from support providers for now, given that
[16f861] by Nikodemus Siivola
18.104.22.168: two regressions from the 1.0.28. series
* from 22.214.171.124: when destructuring a constant :INITIAL-CONTENTS to
* from 126.96.36.199: handle :BACK and :UP in CANONICALIZE-PATHNAME, and
...how appropriate that it is .71 that fixes both.
 by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52: filesystem tests and small Windows improvements
* FILE-AUTHOR returns NIL instead of signalling an error on Windows
* Missing DIRECTORY canonicalization tests.
* Check one-letter devices for being alpha-chars when unparsing
* NATIVE-NAMESTRING now has similar tailing-slash handling
* Windows namestrings canonicalize / to \ -- make the random
...filesys.pure.lisp passes on Windows.
[f33fdd] by Nathan Froyd
184.108.40.206: move PPC over to slimmed-down EMIT-ERROR-BREAK interface
nyef pointed out that compiler/generic/array.lisp was kinda ugly with the
[ea95df] by Nathan Froyd
220.127.116.11: fix build on powerpc-linux
lose() was not getting declared early enough; shuffle header files around
[9a82b2] by Nikodemus Siivola
18.104.22.168: implement SB-EXT:GET-TIME-OF-DAY
* On unixoid platforms is this pretty much what UNIX-GETTIMEOFDAY
* Keep UNIX-GETTIMEOFDAY around as a wrapper to GET-TIME-OF-DAY,
[d25e34] by Nathan Froyd
22.214.171.124: fix compiling with *PROFILE-HASH-CACHE* set to T
We were trying to set the PROBES/MISSES variables prior to actually
[8bc3c6] by Nikodemus Siivola
126.96.36.199: more DIRECTORY work
* While DIRECTORY on local UNC paths worked as of 188.8.131.52, turns
* Canonicalize the pathnames for DIRECTORY, so that (DIRECTORY #P".")
[146ca8] by Nikodemus Siivola
* Based on old SB-INT:DEFINE-HASH-TABLE-TEST, but:
* MAKE-HASH-TABLE :HASH-FUNCTION supported as well. EQ-based hashing
* Documentation -- other hash-table extensions as well.
* Documentation generation improvements:
[47a747] by Nathan Froyd
184.108.40.206: restore SYSCALL macros to the target build
Apparently there were other clients floating out in the wild.
[621eeb] by Nikodemus Siivola
220.127.116.11: partial re-implementation of DIRECTORY
* Rip out !ENUMERATE-MATCHES, which insisted on walking the
* New guts built on top of MAP-DIRECTORY, and it's lower level cousin
...and a bunch of associated secondary changes:
** Rename UNIX-FILE-KIND NATIVE-FILE-KIND, and move it to
** Add functions UNIX-OPENDIR, UNIX-READDIR, UNIX-CLOSEDIR, and
** *IGNORE-WILDCARDS* is no longer needed in MAYBE-MAKE-PATTERN,
** Share UNPARSE-*-PIECE as UNPARSE-PHYSICAL-PIECE between Win32
** Fix DEFKNOWN of DIRECTORY: RESOLVE-SYMLINKS needs to be a
** Kill QUICK-INTEGER-TO-STRING -- use %OUTPUT-INTEGER-IN-BASE
** Kill PATHAME-ORDER, unused.
** Follow the same convention as elsewhere for :AS-FILE in
[8ebb91] by Nikodemus Siivola
18.104.22.168: partial UNC pathname support for Windows
UNC hosts are represented using the devíce components of pathnames,
However, since storing the host in the pathname host component
(make-pathname :host "foo" ...)
remains unambiguous. DIRECTORY does not work yet with UNC pathnames
[e4c6f7] by Nikodemus Siivola
22.214.171.124: more MAKE-ARRAY goodness
Consider (MAKE-ARRAY '(3) :INITIAL-CONTENTS (LIST X Y Z)):
The transform for LIST dimensions replaces this with an identical
The transform for INTEGER dimensions fires, but does not yet
One option would be to delay the latter transform if we don't see
However, because multiple roundtrips like that suck, instead make
...now, this makes me think we really should try to eliminate /
[7f9f1f] by Nikodemus Siivola
126.96.36.199: cross compiler is able to reason about host complexes
...based on the type the host object will take in target,
...fixing which shows the the new FILL transform didn't handle
[cfc3b6] by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52: transform FILL to a UB*-BASH-FILL when possible
The performance boost for all cases which previously used
Also delay the FILL transform if the vector element type is
...also one leftover #+sb-xc-host from the previous commit.