[0f2750] by Nikodemus Siivola
18.104.22.168: documentation work related to move to Launchpad
* Delete SUPPORT and minimize BUGS.
The information that used to be there is now the first chapter of
Refer to Lauchpad and sbcl-bugs in "Reporting Bugs".
Remove Dan B. from support providers for now, given that
[16f861] by Nikodemus Siivola
22.214.171.124: two regressions from the 1.0.28. series
* from 126.96.36.199: when destructuring a constant :INITIAL-CONTENTS to
* from 188.8.131.52: handle :BACK and :UP in CANONICALIZE-PATHNAME, and
...how appropriate that it is .71 that fixes both.
 by Nikodemus Siivola
184.108.40.206: filesystem tests and small Windows improvements
* FILE-AUTHOR returns NIL instead of signalling an error on Windows
* Missing DIRECTORY canonicalization tests.
* Check one-letter devices for being alpha-chars when unparsing
* NATIVE-NAMESTRING now has similar tailing-slash handling
* Windows namestrings canonicalize / to \ -- make the random
...filesys.pure.lisp passes on Windows.
[f33fdd] by Nathan Froyd
220.127.116.11: move PPC over to slimmed-down EMIT-ERROR-BREAK interface
nyef pointed out that compiler/generic/array.lisp was kinda ugly with the
[ea95df] by Nathan Froyd
18.104.22.168: fix build on powerpc-linux
lose() was not getting declared early enough; shuffle header files around
[9a82b2] by Nikodemus Siivola
22.214.171.124: implement SB-EXT:GET-TIME-OF-DAY
* On unixoid platforms is this pretty much what UNIX-GETTIMEOFDAY
* Keep UNIX-GETTIMEOFDAY around as a wrapper to GET-TIME-OF-DAY,
[d25e34] by Nathan Froyd
126.96.36.199: fix compiling with *PROFILE-HASH-CACHE* set to T
We were trying to set the PROBES/MISSES variables prior to actually
[8bc3c6] by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52: more DIRECTORY work
* While DIRECTORY on local UNC paths worked as of 184.108.40.206, turns
* Canonicalize the pathnames for DIRECTORY, so that (DIRECTORY #P".")
[146ca8] by Nikodemus Siivola
* Based on old SB-INT:DEFINE-HASH-TABLE-TEST, but:
* MAKE-HASH-TABLE :HASH-FUNCTION supported as well. EQ-based hashing
* Documentation -- other hash-table extensions as well.
* Documentation generation improvements:
[47a747] by Nathan Froyd
220.127.116.11: restore SYSCALL macros to the target build
Apparently there were other clients floating out in the wild.
[621eeb] by Nikodemus Siivola
18.104.22.168: partial re-implementation of DIRECTORY
* Rip out !ENUMERATE-MATCHES, which insisted on walking the
* New guts built on top of MAP-DIRECTORY, and it's lower level cousin
...and a bunch of associated secondary changes:
** Rename UNIX-FILE-KIND NATIVE-FILE-KIND, and move it to
** Add functions UNIX-OPENDIR, UNIX-READDIR, UNIX-CLOSEDIR, and
** *IGNORE-WILDCARDS* is no longer needed in MAYBE-MAKE-PATTERN,
** Share UNPARSE-*-PIECE as UNPARSE-PHYSICAL-PIECE between Win32
** Fix DEFKNOWN of DIRECTORY: RESOLVE-SYMLINKS needs to be a
** Kill QUICK-INTEGER-TO-STRING -- use %OUTPUT-INTEGER-IN-BASE
** Kill PATHAME-ORDER, unused.
** Follow the same convention as elsewhere for :AS-FILE in
[8ebb91] by Nikodemus Siivola
22.214.171.124: partial UNC pathname support for Windows
UNC hosts are represented using the devíce components of pathnames,
However, since storing the host in the pathname host component
(make-pathname :host "foo" ...)
remains unambiguous. DIRECTORY does not work yet with UNC pathnames
[e4c6f7] by Nikodemus Siivola
126.96.36.199: more MAKE-ARRAY goodness
Consider (MAKE-ARRAY '(3) :INITIAL-CONTENTS (LIST X Y Z)):
The transform for LIST dimensions replaces this with an identical
The transform for INTEGER dimensions fires, but does not yet
One option would be to delay the latter transform if we don't see
However, because multiple roundtrips like that suck, instead make
...now, this makes me think we really should try to eliminate /
[7f9f1f] by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52: cross compiler is able to reason about host complexes
...based on the type the host object will take in target,
...fixing which shows the the new FILL transform didn't handle
[cfc3b6] by Nikodemus Siivola
184.108.40.206: transform FILL to a UB*-BASH-FILL when possible
The performance boost for all cases which previously used
Also delay the FILL transform if the vector element type is
...also one leftover #+sb-xc-host from the previous commit.
[1c15a3] by Nikodemus Siivola
220.127.116.11: more principled approach to complex dumping in the xc
Christophe points out that (UPGRADED-COMPLEX-PART-TYPE 'DOUBLE-FLOAT)
So in the cross compiler look at the type of the parts of the
[879c75] by Nikodemus Siivola
18.104.22.168: enable dumping of specialized complexes in the cross-compiler
* No reason to disable it that I can see, and if it is disabled the
Noticed while trying to initialize arrays using the
[e840f4] by Nikodemus Siivola
22.214.171.124: better MAKE-ARRAY transforms
* Add a source transform for MAKE-ARRAY that declaims LIST and VECTOR
* INITIALIZE-VECTOR is a new magic function with a IR2-CONVERT
* Turns out that making stack allocation decisions during locall
* The new logic is in TRANSFORM-MAKE-ARRAY-VECTOR, which handles
** :INITIAL-CONTENTS (LIST ...), (VECTOR ...) and (BACKQ-LIST ...)
Constant :INITIAL-CONTENTS is picked apart as well.
Initialization is done using INITIALIZE-VECTOR.
** Otherwise :INITIAL-CONTENTS is splatted in place using
** :INITIAL-ELEMENT not EQL to the default element uses
** Otherwise the default initialization is fine.
Some additional hair here, since MAYBE-PROPAGATE-DYNAMIC-EXTENT
* Identify the case of (LIST N) as dimensions as being a vector,
* More efficient allocation of simple multidimensional arrays in
* Fix the source transform for VECTOR so that it too can stack
* Updates tests and docs.