Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
I've done some changes to the condition system:
- package SB!CONDITIONS does not exist anymore.
I "moved" it to SB!KERNEL (a FIXME in package-data.lisp-expr
suggested this.) I think this is reasonable, because there
already _were_ some symbols *exported* from SB!KERNEL, but
these were defined in SB!CONDITIONS.
- I exported some more symbols from SB!KERNEL, that were accessed
in and formerly were defined in SB!CONDITIONS.
Actually I ran into this trouble, when I tried to parse an
incorrect logical pathname
(try something like:
and you'll get:
error in function FIND-CLASS: class not yet defined:
SB!CONDITIONS::NAMESTRING-PARSE-ERROR simply was not known in SB-IMPL.