Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl
In directory sfp-cvsdas-3.v30.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv4293
184.108.40.206: better host lisp fasl-type logic
* Patch by Josh Elsasser, lp#615492.
In his words:
OpenBSD/amd64 recently began running signal handlers with a clean
FPU state, making it necessary to load the floating point control
word. The attached patch does exactly this, and works equally well
on OpenBSD systems from both before and after the signal handler
change was made.
This patch is necessary to build SBCL x86-64 on recent -current
snapshots of OpenBSD, and for the upcoming 4.8 release.
* Committing untested, as I don't have OpenBSD handy.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.1795
retrieving revision 1.1796
diff -u -d -r1.1795 -r1.1796
--- NEWS 1 Sep 2010 15:27:07 -0000 1.1795
+++ NEWS 1 Sep 2010 16:05:17 -0000 1.1796
@@ -17,8 +17,8 @@
on Linux. (lp#626962, thanks to Stas Boukarev)
* bug fix: scripting fixes for Solaris and FreeBSD. (lp#615497, thanks to
- * bug fix: build fixes for OpenBSD -current and 4.8 (lp#615489, thanks to
- Josh Elsasser)
+ * bug fix: build fixes for OpenBSD -current and 4.8 (lp#615489, lp#615492,
+ thanks to Josh Elsasser)
* bug fix: using aliases for builtin classes as defmethod specializers
without adding DEFTYPEs for them works. (lp#618387)
* bug fix: timetravel by getrusage() no longer causes type-errors during GC.