Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/cold
In directory sfp-cvsdas-3.v30.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv737/src/cold
22.214.171.124: better host lisp fasl-type logic
* Patch by "nixeagle", lp#592903.
Use COMPILE-FILE-PATHNAME to figure out the right pathname-type.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/cold/shared.lisp,v
retrieving revision 1.41
retrieving revision 1.42
diff -u -d -r1.41 -r1.42
--- shared.lisp 5 May 2009 20:02:12 -0000 1.41
+++ shared.lisp 1 Sep 2010 15:46:18 -0000 1.42
@@ -33,24 +33,6 @@
-;;; suffixes for filename stems when cross-compiling
- ;; On some xc hosts, it's impossible to LOAD a fasl file unless it
- ;; has the same extension that the host uses for COMPILE-FILE
- ;; output, so we have to be careful to use the xc host's preferred
- ;; extension.
- ;; FIXME: This is a little ugly and annoying to maintain. And
- ;; there's very likely some way to rearrange the build process so
- ;; that we never explicitly refer to host object file suffixes,
- ;; only to the result of CL:COMPILE-FILE-PATHNAME.
- #+lispworks ".ufsl" ; as per Lieven Marchand sbcl-devel 2002-02-01
- #+(and openmcl (not darwin)) ".pfsl"
- #+(and openmcl darwin) ".dfsl"
- ;; On most xc hosts, any old extension works, so we use an
- ;; arbitrary one.
;; Target fasl files are LOADed (actually only quasi-LOADed, in
;; GENESIS) only by SBCL code, and it doesn't care about particular
@@ -242,7 +224,14 @@
- (:host-compile (values *host-obj-prefix* *host-obj-suffix*))
+ ;; On some xc hosts, it's impossible to LOAD a fasl file unless it
+ ;; has the same extension that the host uses for COMPILE-FILE
+ ;; output, so we have to be careful to use the xc host's preferred
+ ;; extension.
+ (values *host-obj-prefix*
+ (concatenate 'string "."
+ (pathname-type (compile-file-pathname stem)))))
(:target-compile (values *target-obj-prefix*
(if (find :assem flags)