Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl
In directory sfp-cvsdas-3.v30.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv12868
220.127.116.11: Initial attempt to make breakpoints work on PPC.
* The actual breakpoint trap instruction was wrong, acting as a
NOP instead of trapping. Fixed.
* A bit of cleanup and fixes surrounding setting up breakpoints
and dealing with after-breakpoints.
* An initial implementation of the clever part of
* Added a couple of new arch-os-specific functions to find the
parts of the context required for arch_do_displaced_inst(). Stubbed
out for darwin and bsd, probably broken on GLIBC231_STYLE_UCONTEXT
* Everything beyond fixing the breakpoint trap instruction not
actually tested, because it turned out that the entire breakpoint
system is broken on all non-x86oid targets, due to something in
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/version.lisp-expr,v
retrieving revision 1.4885
retrieving revision 1.4886
diff -u -d -r1.4885 -r1.4886
--- version.lisp-expr 3 Jun 2010 14:43:16 -0000 1.4885
+++ version.lisp-expr 6 Jun 2010 19:41:10 -0000 1.4886
@@ -17,4 +17,4 @@
;;; checkins which aren't released. (And occasionally for internal
;;; versions, especially for internal versions off the main CVS
;;; branch, it gets hairier, e.g. "0.pre7.14.flaky4.13".)