Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/code
In directory sfp-cvsdas-3.v30.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv28139/src/code
188.8.131.52: Add SB-THREAD:GRAB-MUTEX.
* I unintentionally comitted the bulk of what was supposed to become
this commit with 184.108.40.206. Sorry.
* SB-THREAD:GRAB-MUTEX is like GET-MUTEX except it takes &key, not
* Also add a :TIMEOUT key parameter on non-lutex platforms.
* Tests included. News updated. Phew.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/code/target-thread.lisp,v
retrieving revision 1.129
retrieving revision 1.130
diff -u -d -r1.129 -r1.130
--- target-thread.lisp 3 Apr 2010 14:55:39 -0000 1.129
+++ target-thread.lisp 3 Apr 2010 16:46:09 -0000 1.130
@@ -468,19 +468,19 @@
ALLOW-WITH-INTERRUPTS allows the call to be interrupted from
- - The TIMEOUT parameter is currently only supported on non-SB-LUTEX
- platforms like Linux or BSD.
+ - The TIMEOUT parameter is currently only supported on non-SB-LUTEX
+ platforms like Linux or BSD.
- - (GRAB-MUTEX <mutex> :timeout 0.0) differs from
- (GRAB-MUTEX <mutex> :waitp nil) in that the former may signal a
- DEADLINE-TIMEOUT if the global deadline was due already on
- entering GRAB-MUTEX.
+ - (GRAB-MUTEX <mutex> :timeout 0.0) differs from
+ (GRAB-MUTEX <mutex> :waitp nil) in that the former may signal a
+ DEADLINE-TIMEOUT if the global deadline was due already on
+ entering GRAB-MUTEX.
- The exact interplay of GRAB-MUTEX and deadlines are reserved to
- change in future versions.
+ The exact interplay of GRAB-MUTEX and deadlines are reserved to
+ change in future versions.
- - It is recommended that you use WITH-MUTEX instead of calling
- GRAB-MUTEX directly.
+ - It is recommended that you use WITH-MUTEX instead of calling
+ GRAB-MUTEX directly.
(get-mutex mutex new-owner waitp timeout))
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/code/thread.lisp,v
retrieving revision 1.34
retrieving revision 1.35
diff -u -d -r1.34 -r1.35
--- thread.lisp 3 Apr 2010 14:55:39 -0000 1.34
+++ thread.lisp 3 Apr 2010 16:46:09 -0000 1.35
@@ -21,7 +21,6 @@
(name nil :type (or thread-name null))
(%alive-p nil :type boolean)
(os-thread nil :type (or integer null))
- (whostate nil :type (or null simple-string))
(interruptions nil :type list)
(result nil :type list)