Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl
In directory sfp-cvsdas-3.v30.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv6689
18.104.22.168: :AUTO-CLOSE and better FD-STREAM-NAME for socket streams
Fixed launchpad bug #540413.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.1726
retrieving revision 1.1727
diff -u -d -r1.1726 -r1.1727
--- NEWS 30 Mar 2010 10:46:43 -0000 1.1726
+++ NEWS 1 Apr 2010 12:52:04 -0000 1.1727
@@ -1,11 +1,11 @@
;;;; -*- coding: utf-8; fill-column: 78 -*-
changes relative to sbcl-1.0.36:
+ * INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: the SB-QUEUE contrib was merged into the
+ SB-CONCURRENCY contrib module.
* new contrib: SB-CONCURRENCY is a new contrib; it's supposed to contain
additional data structures and tools for concurrent programming; at the
moment it contains a lock-free queue, and a lock-free mailbox
- * deprecated contrib: the SB-QUEUE contrib was merged into the
- SB-CONCURRENCY contrib and deprecated.
* new feature: added SB-THREAD:TRY-SEMAPHORE, a non-blocking variant of
* new feature: SB-EXT:ATOMIC-DECF has been added as a companion to
@@ -17,6 +17,12 @@
* enhancement: errors from NO-APPLICABLE-METHOD and
NO-PRIMARY-METHOD now have a RETRY restart available to retry the
generic function call.
+ * enhancement: SB-BSD-SOCKET improvements
+ ** sockets and socket streams now have a more informative printed
+ representation based on the corresponding SOCKET-NAME and
+ ** SOCKET-MAKE-STREAM once more supports the :AUTO-CLOSE option.
* bug fix: correct restart text for the continuable error in MAKE-PACKAGE.
* bug fix: a rare case of startup-time page table corruption.
* bug fix: a semaphore with multiple waiters and some of them unwinding due
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/version.lisp-expr,v
retrieving revision 1.4813
retrieving revision 1.4814
diff -u -d -r1.4813 -r1.4814
--- version.lisp-expr 31 Mar 2010 19:35:11 -0000 1.4813
+++ version.lisp-expr 1 Apr 2010 12:52:05 -0000 1.4814
@@ -17,4 +17,4 @@
;;; checkins which aren't released. (And occasionally for internal
;;; versions, especially for internal versions off the main CVS
;;; branch, it gets hairier, e.g. "0.pre7.14.flaky4.13".)