Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl
In directory fdv4jf1.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv11126
126.96.36.199: SIGCHLD related fixes
- WITH-ACTIVE-PROCESSES-LOCK does not allow WITH-INTERRUPTS because
that can lead to recursive lock attempts upon receiving a SIGCHLD.
- if fork() in RUN-PROGRAM fails, signal the error outside the lock.
- the SIGCHLD handler only reaps processes started by RUN-PROGRAM in
order not to interfere with SB-POSIX:WAIT, SB-POSIX:WAITPID and
their C equivalents (thanks to James Y Knight).
- the SIGCHLD handler is installed once at startup, because on Darwin
sigaction() seems to do unexpected things to the current sigmask.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.1499
retrieving revision 1.1500
diff -u -d -r1.1499 -r1.1500
--- NEWS 23 Apr 2009 15:03:28 -0000 1.1499
+++ NEWS 24 Apr 2009 13:32:41 -0000 1.1500
@@ -28,6 +28,9 @@
potentially-invalid effective methods in its cache.
* bug fix: SB-INTROSPECT:FIND-DEFINITION-SOURCE now works with funcallable
instances as well (thanks to Paul Khuong)
+ * bug fix: using RUN-PROGRAM does not interfere with SB-POSIX:WAIT,
+ SB-POSIX:WAITPID and their C equivalents.
+ * bug fix: RUN-PROGRAM does not crash on Darwin when stressed.
changes in sbcl-1.0.27 relative to 1.0.26:
* new port: support added for x86-64 OpenBSD. (thanks to Josh Elsasser)
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/version.lisp-expr,v
retrieving revision 1.4405
retrieving revision 1.4406
diff -u -d -r1.4405 -r1.4406
--- version.lisp-expr 24 Apr 2009 13:27:57 -0000 1.4405
+++ version.lisp-expr 24 Apr 2009 13:32:42 -0000 1.4406
@@ -17,4 +17,4 @@
;;; checkins which aren't released. (And occasionally for internal
;;; versions, especially for internal versions off the main CVS
;;; branch, it gets hairier, e.g. "0.pre7.14.flaky4.13".)