Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl
In directory fdv4jf1.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv21650
184.108.40.206: better source paths for malformed declaration errors
* For Slime and their ilk, thanks to Tobias Rittweiler.
* Sort NEWS with "more important" items on top.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.1497
retrieving revision 1.1498
diff -u -d -r1.1497 -r1.1498
--- NEWS 23 Apr 2009 12:26:56 -0000 1.1497
+++ NEWS 23 Apr 2009 14:19:09 -0000 1.1498
@@ -1,5 +1,15 @@
;;;; -*- coding: utf-8; fill-column: 78 -*-
changes in sbcl-1.0.28 relative to 1.0.27:
+ * minor incompatible changes: echo-streams now propagate unread-char to the
+ underlying input stream, and no longer permit unreading more than one
+ * improvement: on x86/x86-64 Lisp call frames now have the same layout as C
+ frames, allowing for instance more reliable backtraces.
+ * improvement: the debugger REPL can now reference lexical variables
+ by name directly for code compiled with (DEBUG 3).
+ * improvement: errors from malformed declarations now have better source
+ paths associated with them. (thanks to Tobias Rittweiler)
+ * optimization: faster local calls on x86/x86-64
* bug fix: some error messages for out-of-bound array indexes confused the
index and the bound. (thanks to Stas Boukarev)
* bug fix: pretty printing malformed DEFPACKAGE forms (thanks to Sidney
@@ -16,14 +26,6 @@
* bug fix: RESTART-FRAME and RETURN-FROM-FRAME stack corruption
* bug fix: the discriminating function for PRINT-OBJECT no longer preserves
potentially-invalid effective methods in its cache.
- * improvement: on x86/x86-64 Lisp call frames now have the same layout as C
- frames, allowing for instance more reliable backtraces.
- * optimization: faster local calls on x86/x86-64
- * minor incompatible changes: echo-streams now propagate unread-char to the
- underlying input stream, and no longer permit unreading more than one
- * improvement: the debugger REPL can now reference lexical variables
- by name directly for code compiled with (DEBUG 3).
changes in sbcl-1.0.27 relative to 1.0.26:
* new port: support added for x86-64 OpenBSD. (thanks to Josh Elsasser)
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/version.lisp-expr,v
retrieving revision 1.4394
retrieving revision 1.4395
diff -u -d -r1.4394 -r1.4395
--- version.lisp-expr 23 Apr 2009 13:28:55 -0000 1.4394
+++ version.lisp-expr 23 Apr 2009 14:19:09 -0000 1.4395
@@ -17,4 +17,4 @@
;;; checkins which aren't released. (And occasionally for internal
;;; versions, especially for internal versions off the main CVS
;;; branch, it gets hairier, e.g. "0.pre7.14.flaky4.13".)