Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl
In directory fdv4jf1.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv23880
220.127.116.11: manpage "improvements"
* Describe what SBCL is in terms of its capabilities, not ancestry.
(A little hype never hurts...)
* Join the DESCRIPTION and LICENCING sections to save vertical space.
* Simplify the language in RUNNING SBCL, and stick in a pointer to
SAVE-LISP-AND-DIE with reference to standalone executables.
* Move the COMMAND LINE SYNTAX section waaay up, so that one doesn't
have to scroll several screenfulls to get to it.
* Move the DIFFERENCES FROM CMU CL waaay down, and delete the list of
* Remove the FUD about CLOS efficiency from known bugs.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/version.lisp-expr,v
retrieving revision 1.4123
retrieving revision 1.4124
diff -u -d -r1.4123 -r1.4124
--- version.lisp-expr 17 Oct 2008 10:37:42 -0000 1.4123
+++ version.lisp-expr 17 Oct 2008 10:43:25 -0000 1.4124
@@ -17,4 +17,4 @@
;;; checkins which aren't released. (And occasionally for internal
;;; versions, especially for internal versions off the main CVS
;;; branch, it gets hairier, e.g. "0.pre7.14.flaky4.13".)