Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/compiler
In directory sc8-pr-cvs8.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv12262/src/compiler
188.8.131.52: ENOUGH-NAMESTRING relative to #p"/"
* bug report and patch by Marco Monteiro.
* also change DESTRUCTURING-BIND to use &BODY instead of &REST for
better autoindentation support. report and patch by Matt Pillsbury.
* comment editing.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/compiler/parse-lambda-list.lisp,v
retrieving revision 1.17
retrieving revision 1.18
diff -u -d -r1.17 -r1.18
--- parse-lambda-list.lisp 3 Dec 2006 15:24:11 -0000 1.17
+++ parse-lambda-list.lisp 3 Dec 2006 19:53:52 -0000 1.18
@@ -105,10 +105,12 @@
(setq auxp t
- ;; It could be argued that &WHOLE and friends would be just ordinary
- ;; variables in an ordinary lambda-list, but since (1) it seem exceedingly
- ;; unlikely that that was that the programmer actually ment (2) the spec
- ;; can be interpreted as giving as licence to signal an error[*] we do.
+ ;; It could be argued that &WHOLE and friends would be
+ ;; just ordinary variables in an ordinary lambda-list,
+ ;; but since (1) that seem exceedingly to have been the
+ ;; programmers intent and (2) the spec can be
+ ;; interpreted as giving as licence to signal an
+ ;; error[*] that is what we do.
;; [* All lambda list keywords used in the
;; implementation appear in LAMBDA-LIST-KEYWORDS. Each