Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/tools-for-build
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv28488/tools-for-build
0.9.11.31: misc win32 improvements
* Check for correct "expand" in canonicalize-whitespace, and skip
canonicalization if it doesn't seem right. (Windows "expand" is
something quite different.)
* RUN-PROGRAM now always returns a process structure, which reports
the exit-code of the process when :WAIT was true. :WAIT nil
process-structures still keep their :RUNNING status indefinitely
on Windows, though.
* FIND-EXECUTABLE-IN-SEARCH-PATH actually searches the path, and adds
"exe" as :TYPE if :TYPE is missing on Windows.
* ASDF:RUN-SHELL-COMMAND searches for Bourne-shell on Windows, as there
is no default location.
* SB-GROVEL directly runs gcc and the groveler instead of indirecting
via shell, and the groveler directly writes to the lisp-file instead
of via stdout and shell redirection.
* Hack SB-POSIX till it builds and passes all applicable tests on Windows.
Mostly this involved plenty of #-win32, but a few tests needed to
be adjusted for the delication Microsoft constitution.
* Implement COPY-STREAM in ASDF-INSTALL so that it doesn't have to
depend on SB-EXECUTABLE.
* Take the .exe suffix into account when installing over an old SBCL
* Adjust UNPARSE-NATIVE-WIN32-NAMESTRING slightly: Windows OS functions
like stat don't like to have directory names ending with a slash.
This is good enough to run unpatched Slime with *COMMUNICATION-STYLE*
NIL, and build & pass tests with all contribs except SB-SIMPLE-STREAMS.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/tools-for-build/canonicalize-whitespace,v
retrieving revision 1.1
retrieving revision 1.2
diff -u -d -r1.1 -r1.2
--- canonicalize-whitespace 12 Jul 2005 12:58:02 -0000 1.1
+++ canonicalize-whitespace 13 Apr 2006 22:52:57 -0000 1.2
@@ -5,5 +5,13 @@
# Convert tabs to spaces and delete trailing whitespace in files
# which we can safely assume to be source files in appropriate languages.
+if ! expand --version
+ # If we're building with MSYS on Windows GNU expand is not available,
+ # and what we get is Microsoft Expand, which is something quite different,
+ # so bail out.
| xargs tools-for-build/canonicalize-whitespace-1
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/tools-for-build/canonicalize-whitespace-1,v
retrieving revision 1.2
retrieving revision 1.3
diff -u -d -r1.2 -r1.3
Binary files /tmp/cvsZ9HKxN and /tmp/cvsXk0ytH differ