Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/contrib/sb-simple-streams
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv28488/contrib/sb-simple-streams
0.9.11.31: misc win32 improvements
* Check for correct "expand" in canonicalize-whitespace, and skip
canonicalization if it doesn't seem right. (Windows "expand" is
something quite different.)
* RUN-PROGRAM now always returns a process structure, which reports
the exit-code of the process when :WAIT was true. :WAIT nil
process-structures still keep their :RUNNING status indefinitely
on Windows, though.
* FIND-EXECUTABLE-IN-SEARCH-PATH actually searches the path, and adds
"exe" as :TYPE if :TYPE is missing on Windows.
* ASDF:RUN-SHELL-COMMAND searches for Bourne-shell on Windows, as there
is no default location.
* SB-GROVEL directly runs gcc and the groveler instead of indirecting
via shell, and the groveler directly writes to the lisp-file instead
of via stdout and shell redirection.
* Hack SB-POSIX till it builds and passes all applicable tests on Windows.
Mostly this involved plenty of #-win32, but a few tests needed to
be adjusted for the delication Microsoft constitution.
* Implement COPY-STREAM in ASDF-INSTALL so that it doesn't have to
depend on SB-EXECUTABLE.
* Take the .exe suffix into account when installing over an old SBCL
* Adjust UNPARSE-NATIVE-WIN32-NAMESTRING slightly: Windows OS functions
like stat don't like to have directory names ending with a slash.
This is good enough to run unpatched Slime with *COMMUNICATION-STYLE*
NIL, and build & pass tests with all contribs except SB-SIMPLE-STREAMS.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/contrib/sb-simple-streams/internal.lisp,v
retrieving revision 1.12
retrieving revision 1.13
diff -u -d -r1.12 -r1.13
--- internal.lisp 7 Dec 2005 15:57:22 -0000 1.12
+++ internal.lisp 13 Apr 2006 22:52:56 -0000 1.13
@@ -332,7 +332,7 @@
;; Avoid CMUCL gengc write barrier
- (do ((i start (+ i (the fixnum #.(sb-posix:getpagesize)))))
+ (do ((i start (+ i #.(sb-posix:getpagesize))))
((>= i end))
(declare (type fixnum i))
(setf (bref buffer i) 0))