Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/contrib/asdf
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv28488/contrib/asdf
0.9.11.31: misc win32 improvements
* Check for correct "expand" in canonicalize-whitespace, and skip
canonicalization if it doesn't seem right. (Windows "expand" is
something quite different.)
* RUN-PROGRAM now always returns a process structure, which reports
the exit-code of the process when :WAIT was true. :WAIT nil
process-structures still keep their :RUNNING status indefinitely
on Windows, though.
* FIND-EXECUTABLE-IN-SEARCH-PATH actually searches the path, and adds
"exe" as :TYPE if :TYPE is missing on Windows.
* ASDF:RUN-SHELL-COMMAND searches for Bourne-shell on Windows, as there
is no default location.
* SB-GROVEL directly runs gcc and the groveler instead of indirecting
via shell, and the groveler directly writes to the lisp-file instead
of via stdout and shell redirection.
* Hack SB-POSIX till it builds and passes all applicable tests on Windows.
Mostly this involved plenty of #-win32, but a few tests needed to
be adjusted for the delication Microsoft constitution.
* Implement COPY-STREAM in ASDF-INSTALL so that it doesn't have to
depend on SB-EXECUTABLE.
* Take the .exe suffix into account when installing over an old SBCL
* Adjust UNPARSE-NATIVE-WIN32-NAMESTRING slightly: Windows OS functions
like stat don't like to have directory names ending with a slash.
This is good enough to run unpatched Slime with *COMMUNICATION-STYLE*
NIL, and build & pass tests with all contribs except SB-SIMPLE-STREAMS.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/contrib/asdf/asdf.lisp,v
retrieving revision 1.17
retrieving revision 1.18
diff -u -d -r1.17 -r1.18
--- asdf.lisp 24 Mar 2006 16:45:07 -0000 1.17
+++ asdf.lisp 13 Apr 2006 22:52:56 -0000 1.18
@@ -1065,8 +1065,10 @@
+ #-win32 "/bin/sh"
+ #+win32 "sh"
(list "-c" command)
+ :search #-win32 nil #+win32 t
:input nil :output *verbose-out*))
#+(or cmu scl)