Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv7322
0.8.19.26: fix bignum printing:
* algorithm by Harald Hanche-Olsen.
* good: less memory-intensive, faster for smallish
* bad: more CPU-intensive for large eg. 2^1000000)
bignums, around order of 2^10000000 becoming essentially
lazy alien resolution improvement:
* resolve undefined functions to the address of
undefined_alien_function instead of the guard
page to work around the bus error on ppc/darwin.
* also buys us discrimination between undefined alien
variables and functions (on all platforms).
note ppc/darwin problems revealed by tests/ in BUGS, and disable
* floating-point overflow not signalled
* type-error from sb-profile:report
* bit-and with huge bit-vectors fails with a lost
gc-invariant (maybe a general cheney-gc problem?)
=> All tests now pass on ppc/darwin, note this in the message
at the end of make.sh, marking x86/Linux and ppc/Darwin
as platforms where all tests are supposed to pass.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/version.lisp-expr,v
retrieving revision 1.2006
retrieving revision 1.2007
diff -u -d -r1.2006 -r1.2007
--- version.lisp-expr 13 Feb 2005 14:27:03 -0000 1.2006
+++ version.lisp-expr 13 Feb 2005 14:33:51 -0000 1.2007
@@ -17,4 +17,4 @@
;;; checkins which aren't released. (And occasionally for internal
;;; versions, especially for internal versions off the main CVS
;;; branch, it gets hairier, e.g. "0.pre7.14.flaky4.13".)