Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Juho Snellman <jsnell@us...> - 2004-12-14 02:32:16
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv3641
* Fix some probable 32-bit Alpha problems that were introduced
earlier during the port in primtype, sb-sprof and run-program.
* Use a more space-efficient boxed presentation for double-floats
and complex double-floats.
* Add VOP for non-constant modular left shifts (added to
other archs after the AMD64 port was originally started).
* Add a REX-prefix for XCHG.
* Implement inline allocation.
* More int -> long in gencgc.
* Only scan pages up to last_free_page instead of NUM_PAGES in
update_x86_dynamic_space_free_pointer() (otherwise GC is
ridiculously slow with large dynamic spaces).
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/version.lisp-expr,v
retrieving revision 1.1855.2.32
retrieving revision 1.1855.2.33
diff -u -d -r1.1855.2.32 -r1.1855.2.33
--- version.lisp-expr 12 Dec 2004 06:37:21 -0000 1.1855.2.32
+++ version.lisp-expr 14 Dec 2004 02:31:34 -0000 1.1855.2.33
@@ -17,4 +17,4 @@
;;; checkins which aren't released. (And occasionally for internal
;;; versions, especially for internal versions off the main CVS
;;; branch, it gets hairier, e.g. "0.pre7.14.flaky4.13".)