Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: William Harold Newman <wnewman@us...> - 2002-06-03 18:24:00
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl
In directory usw-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv26681
closed bug 68: "working as designed" (since CSR points out
that the existence of CHANGE-CLASS makes it unsafe for
SXHASH to hash STANDARD-OBJECTs based on class names,
and there's no other obvious way for SXHASH to generate
nontrivial hash values for STANDARD-OBJECTs)
closed bug 71, since it hasn't existed for some time (DECLAIM
OPTIMIZE SPEED works now.)
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/BUGS,v
retrieving revision 1.144
retrieving revision 1.145
diff -u -d -r1.144 -r1.145
--- BUGS 1 Jun 2002 14:21:59 -0000 1.144
+++ BUGS 3 Jun 2002 18:23:56 -0000 1.145
@@ -458,14 +458,6 @@
crashes SBCL. In general tracing anything which is used in the
implementation of TRACE is likely to have the same problem.
- As reported by Daniel Solaz on cmucl-help@... 2000-11-23,
- SXHASH returns the same value for all non-STRUCTURE-OBJECT instances,
- notably including all PCL instances. There's a limit to how much
- SXHASH can do to return unique values for instances, but at least
- it should probably look at the class name, the way that it does
- for STRUCTURE-OBJECTs.
(probably related to bug #65; maybe related to bug #109)
The compiler doesn't like &OPTIONAL arguments in LABELS and FLET
@@ -487,12 +479,6 @@
(SB-C::LAMBDA-HOME SB-C::CALLEE))) failed.
- (DECLAIM (OPTIMIZE ..)) doesn't work. E.g. even after
- (DECLAIM (OPTIMIZE (SPEED 3))), things are still optimized with
- the previous SPEED policy. This bug will probably get fixed in
- 0.6.9.x in a general cleanup of optimization policy.
(DECLAIM (OPTIMIZE ..)) doesn't work properly inside LOCALLY forms.
@@ -1279,7 +1265,11 @@
(change-class (make-instance 'foo :a 1) 'bar :b 2)
should return an instance of class BAR with its A slot-value being 1
and its B slot-value being 2; at present (sbcl-0.7.4.8), it signals
- an error.
+ an error. There's some code by Espen S. Johnsen at
+ to patch around this (and some related things? not sure -- WHN) which
+ might be usable to fix it in the main SBCL CVS.
DEFUNCT CATEGORIES OF BUGS
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/version.lisp-expr,v
retrieving revision 1.430
retrieving revision 1.431
diff -u -d -r1.430 -r1.431
--- version.lisp-expr 1 Jun 2002 23:53:55 -0000 1.430
+++ version.lisp-expr 3 Jun 2002 18:23:56 -0000 1.431
@@ -18,4 +18,4 @@
;;; for internal versions, especially for internal versions off the
;;; main CVS branch, it gets hairier, e.g. "0.pre7.14.flaky4.13".)