I just tagged sbcl-1.0.39, and uploaded source and an x86/linux binary
to Sourceforge. Release notes appended to this message. Enjoy.
changes in sbcl-1.0.39 relative to sbcl-1.0.38:
* bug fix: Backtrace from undefined function on x86 and x86-64 now show
the calling frame.
* bug fix: linkage-table entries on PPC now no longer overflow their
space allocation (potentially causing crashes if they are written out
* bug fix: Scrub control stack after scavenging in gencgc on non-x86oid
platforms, preventing the GC from seeing stale pointers on the control
stack in subsequent GCs (which would, and does, break invariants).
* bug fix: 32-bit unicode external formats now work on big-endian systems.
* bug fix: Literal characters with code points greater than about 32767
now work on PPC UNICODE builds.
* bug fix: Any noise left by SSE operations (sqrt and conversions) in the
high order bits are explicitly cleared out. In some contrived situations,
this could lead to wrong results in mixed real/complex float arithmetic.
* bug fix: Fix function/macro redefinition warnings when building with
clisp. (lp#576787, thanks to Josh Elsasser)
* new platform: experimental support for ppc/openbsd (thanks to Josh
* bug fix: Floating-point traps now work on ppc/linux.