Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
SBCL 1.1.14 is now released and available for download from SourceForge.
The release notes are below; perhaps worthy of particular note is that
the propagation of type information past type tests, that I referred to
in previous release messages over the last few months, has now been
With best wishes,
changes in sbcl-1.1.14 relative to sbcl-1.1.13:
* optimization: complicated TYPEP tests are less opaque to the type
propagation pass. (lp#1229340)
* optimization: [N]BUTLAST perform a single pass over the list. (lp#1245697)
* optimization: EQUALP on structures with raw slots (double-float/complex)
no longer conses and is faster.
* optimization: RESTART-CASE expands to more compact code.
Thanks to Jan Moringen. (lp#1249055)
* enhancement: Top-level defmethod without defgeneric no longer causes
undefined-function warnings in subsequent forms. (lp#503095)
* enhancement: Better error messages for system errors on Windows.
* enhancement: run-sbcl.sh is usefully handled by rlwrap. Thanks to William
* enhancement: new function SB-EXT:ASSERT-VERSION->= accepts a version
specification (multiple integer arguments) and signals a continuable error
if the current SBCL version is lower (older) than the specification.
* enhancement: better ARRAY-RANK result derivation. (lp#1252108)
* bug fix: EQUALP now compares correctly structures with raw slots larger
than a single word.
* bug fix: contribs couldn't be built on Windows with MinGW.
* bug fix: Better pathname handling on Windows. (lp#922117)
* bug fix: OPEN reports a more meaningful error when an existing file is
opened for output with :if-exists :new-version. Thanks to Philip
* bug fix: DEFSTRUCTs with NIL as a slot name no longer cause strange
CLOS-related errors. (lp#633911)
* bug fix: GC deadlocks caused by concurrent consing on Windows.