It is in CVS and on the File Releases webpage at SourceForge now; enjoy.
>From the NEWS file in the distribution:
changes in sbcl-1.0.12 relative to sbcl-1.0.11:
* new feature: MAKE-HASH-TABLE now experimentally accepts a
:SYNCHRONIZED argument, which makes the hash-table safe for
concurrent accesses (but not iteration.) See also:
* optimization: CONCATENATE on strings is an order of magnitue faster
in code compiled with (> SPEED SPACE).
* optimization: SUBSEQ is ~50% faster on lists.
* bug fix: bug 417 fixed -- source location reporting is now more robust.
* bug fix: SUBSEQ on a list will now correctly signal an error if if
END is smaller then START.
* bug fix: SB-PROFILE will no longer report extra consing for nested
calls to profiled functions.
* bug fix: ROOM implementation had bogus fixnum declarations which
could cause type-errors when calling ROOM on large images.
* bug fix: if file compilation is aborted, the partial fasl is now
deleted, and COMPILE-FILE returns NIL as the primary value.
* bug fix: number of thread safety issues relating to SBCL's internal
hash-table usage have been fixed.
* bug fix: SB-SYS:WITH-PINNED-OBJECTS could cause garbage values to
be returned from its body when the values were being returned
using unknown-values return convection and the W-P-O was wrapped
inside an UNWIND-PROTECT.
* bug fix: sb-posix should now compile again under Windows, enabling
slime to work again.
William Harold Newman <william.newman@...>
PGP key fingerprint 85 CE 1C BA 79 8D 51 8C B9 25 FB EE E0 C3 E5 7C
"Stop, time to play!" -- title of spam filtered from sbcl-announce