Its source should be available from the usual SourceForge sites already,
its binaries presently.
from the NEWS file in the distribution:
changes in sbcl-1.0.7 relative to sbcl-1.0.6:
* MOP improvement: support for user-defined subclasses of
SB-MOP:SPECIALIZER has been enhanced. The experimental interface
function SB-PCL:MAKE-METHOD-SPECIALIZERS-FORM, called as part of
the expansion of DEFMETHOD, is responsible for generating a form
which creates a list of specializers when evaluated. Additional
functions SB-PCL:[UN]PARSE-SPECIALIZER-USING-CLASS provide
debugging and introspective support.
* minor incompatible change: the (unsupported) spinlock interface
has changed: free spinlock now has the value NIL, and a held spinlock
has the owning thread as its value.
* enhancement: WITHOUT-INTERRUPTS now binds ALLOW-WITH-INTERRUPTS and
WITH-LOCAL-INTERRUPTS as local macros. Refer to documentation string
* enhancement: name of a socket-stream is now "a socket" instead of
"a constant string".
* enhancement: SB-POSIX now supports lockf(). (Thanks to Zach Beane.)
* enhancement: SB-POSIX now supports getcwd(). (Thanks to Tassilo Horn.)
* enhancement: SB-INTROSPECT:FUNCTION-ARGLIST shows nicer argument lists
for generic functions. (Thanks to Tobias C. Rittweiler)
* optimization: bignum printing speed has been improved by 20-40%
(depending on the bignum size.)
* bug fix: WITH-MUTEX and WITH-RECURSIVE-LOCK are now interrupt safe
* bug fix: the cache used by the CLOS to store precomputed effective
methods, slot offsets, and constant return values is now thread and
* bug fix: generic function dispatch function updating is now thread
and interrupt safe (in the sense that the known issues have been
* bug fix: ADD/REMOVE-METHOD is now thread and interrupt safe.
* bug fix: interning EQL-specializers is now thread and interrupt safe.
* bug fix: asdf systems with dependencies to the SB-POSIX or
SB-BSD-SOCKETS contribs can be loaded with :FORCE T.
* bug fix: interrupt safety of applicable method computation has been
William Harold Newman <william.newman@...>
PGP key fingerprint 85 CE 1C BA 79 8D 51 8C B9 25 FB EE E0 C3 E5 7C
Have been unavoidably detained by the world. Expect us when you see us.
-- _Stardust_ (Neil Gaiman)