Hi Romain :)
Ok now I see my problem. I thought cue_out was defined relative to the end of the track, not the beginning. This makes much more sense :)
I've done some small tests and everything is looking good so far! I will report back if I find any other issues.
On Jun 15, 2011 7:11 PM, "Romain Beauxis" <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi and thanks for the feedback!
> 2011/6/15 Martin Konečný <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>> Hi Romain,
>> Im playing with this now. I have the following script:
>>> set("server.telnet", true)
>>> set("server.telnet.port", 1234)
>>> set("log.file.path", "/home/martin/liquidsoap/ls.log")
>>> set("log.stdout", true)
>>> %include "library/pervasives.liq"
>>> s = request.queue(id="queue", conservative=true)
>>> s = cue_cut(s)
>>> s = mksafe(s)
>> and I connect through telnet and issue the following command:
>>>> Connection closed by foreign host.
>> This causes the telnet client to be disconnected immediately, and no sound
>> is issued.
> So, the problem was that cue_out <= cue_in, which trigered an assert
> false in a situation we did not expect when placing that assertion..
> I have removed the assert as I think we should allow cue_out <= cue_in
> even if this is kinda weird to do...
> As for the real problem, if you do not want to cue_out, you should not
> pass any cue_out or, if this is not possible, pass a very large