The first Android version is released, it supports Sarco BWI 0.0.6a and up.
- Fixed some memory leaks in net.andrenilsen.Blender.java
- Added threading support for external processes.
- Added net.andrenilsen.ExternalThread.java
- More clean terminal output (Node).
- Better design on php webpage.
- Started on android support.
- Code tweaks.
- Started to fork out some of the wrapper classes to own library.
- Reset link in the php web interface does not work.
- Delete all data button in the php web interface is broken.
- Launching Blender will sometimes fail due to OS security restrictions. (OS dependent)
- Not all frames are uploaded to the 'framelog' table.
Version 0.0.6a is postponed to sometime next week, the features are locked, and I need to clean up the code more. And writing the documentation takes longer than expected.
I am going to release this version sometime tomorrow (GMT+2), all coding is done. Documentation are going to be written tomorrow. And with a extensive changelog. :)
Next week I'll start the work on v0.0.7a which are going to include Android support (1.6 and up), the first android version will just support viewing status.
Version 0.0.5a is now released.