54 lines (36 with data), 1.8 kB
samplv1 - an old-school polyphonic sampler
- Moog-like 24dB/oct resonant filter slight modification.
- Increased polyphony baseline from 24 to 32 voices.
- Prepared for relative paths from preset file references.
- Audio files browser filter support for the old but everlasting
8.3 filename formats.
- Velocity sensitivity configuration control has been added.
- Reset (all values to preset defaults) button has been added.
- Slight minor fix on fast-release re-triggering.
- Sample widget context menu's now a reality.
- Added some command line options to the stand-alone JACK client
program (--help and --version information).
- Reimplemented mouse-wheel stepping on combo-dial knob widgets.
- Access to core engine instance has been slightly refactored.
- Detached generic double-linked list class into its own header.
0.1.1 2012-09-24 One first bug-fix release.
- Fixed a crash bug on LV2 main widget close (GUI) due to some
superfluous preset dirty checking.
- Fixed a nasty rather fundamental bug introduced by late voice
list optimization, which was seriously crippled and noticeable
when more than one LV2 plug-in were being instantiated.
0.1.0 2012-09-10 First true official release.
- Preset drop-down list is now sorted.
- Migrated to sourceforge.net.
0.0.9 2012-08-27 Post-vacation relax.
- LV2 plugin also asking for sample file when initializing (GUI).
- Main widget now a plain basic QWidget, instead of QDialog.
- Preset salvage query check on main widget close (GUI).
- Voice list alloc/free optimization--doubled polyphony.
0.0.8 2012-07-15 Second coming consolidation.
- Proto-Icon, Desktop file and Help About menus added.
- LV2 State Files support added.
0.0.7 2012-07-07 Initial change-log entry.