signing off... until further notice

Help
kljc
2010-06-11
2013-05-28
  • kljc
    kljc
    2010-06-11

as some of you may have noticed, its been a while since i showed any activity on the project.
    the reason being i no longer have an s60 phone (my e51 was stolen, and the other phone in the family has been "upgraded" to an iphone)… in what little free time i have i'm now drowning myself in that "other" mobile platform, because one must keep learning… (and port his own emulators :-)
    so until that changes, please help each other on these forums just as you have thus far.
    thanks for all your support!
    kolijoco

• Luigi B.
    Luigi B.
    2010-06-13

I understand, but maybe you could at least release the source code for the latest beta version, and some more detailed instruction to compile it.
    I managed to compile sdl, but dosbox doesn't run. Obviously I'm not a skilled symbian developer, but I'd like at least compile dosbox and get it running.

• Sandor Pinter
    Sandor Pinter
    2010-06-13

Dear Kolijoco,

thx for all the effort you put into this project in your free time.
    I guess, the IPhone owners hope a dosbox port will be released soon ;]
    As I understand, all what ggbsf complains is the last, missing svn commit ;] Never mind.

Kösz ismét ;]

Cheers,
               zeratulok

• aid1712
    aid1712
    2010-07-13

Dear Kolijoco,

thx so much for this nice project, we understand your system change. But S60 Dosbox is nearly finished, i think the old unsuported version is fast and the only stable for win31/95/98lite and stable higher ram sizes. So this one with qwertz/y would be perfect release for me. Could it be possible just to get the qwertz/y into this version, could you do it or give it to someones hands? Please would be so nice. Would spend the half price of a s60 phone of your choice for this version, maybe another here would spend the other half price? Lol no joke, hope you will read this and answer.

• aid1712
    aid1712
    2010-07-13

I was confused about the versions, the only stable one for me is the unsuported slim prebeta called 1.55 in install popup. this one with qwertz support for touch ui would be perfect. Anything I could do?