33 lines (27 with data), 1.1 kB
TODO list for s3cmd project
- For 0.9.9
- Implement 'cp' and 'mv'
- Better upload / download progress display (and remove
excessive useless transfer info from verbose/debug
- Warn when encryption is required (conf/arg) for sync
and request for explicit --no-encrypt parameter.
- Add --include/--include-from/--rinclude* for sync
- After 1.0.0
- Speed up upload / download with multiple threads.
- Treat objects with "/" in their name as directories
- Will need local cache for bucket listings
- More user friendly 'del' operation that would work
- Recursion for some commands
- Implement GPG for sync
(it's not that easy since it won't be easy to compare
the encrypted-remote-object size with local file.
either we can store the metadata in a dedicated file
where we face a risk of inconsistencies, or we'll store
the metadata encrypted in each object header where we'll
have to do large number for object/HEAD requests. tough
- Keep man page up to date and write some more documentation
- Yeah, right ;-)