- solved issue with mutiple dhis zones
- added numerous dyndns providers
- new dyn dns providers can be easily added by adding a configuration file
* New Ajax web interface.
* Access router per Upnp, SNMP
* P2P BChecker issues resolved
* Removed diverse bugs when crawling the router web interface (should now work with DLINK DLG series, see FaceIpMonitor docs).
Beta 3 is mainly a bug fix release.
It has been throughly tested and should be running out of the box on mac os x, linux, windows.
rzodyndns now supports dhis.org monitoring with QRC authentication
rzodyndns has been integrated with the rzomx project. The current release is a bundle of rzomx mbeans for dynamic dns update. the current version implements a crawl of the web interface of routers. thus it should be working with all routers. ip setting can also be done by reading the ip from a file.