RubyCocoa 0.4.2 support new features Cocoa Bindings and Core Data. Enjoy! It's available from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=44114&package_id=36578&release_id=369687
The '.pkg' binary packages are available for Mac OS X 10.4/10.3/10.2.
All of framework, library, documents, samples and Xcode/ProjectBuilder
templates are contained in the package. These items will be installed
into the appropriate place. It is available to start of RubyCocoa
programming or use of RubyCocoa application immediately.
* support Cocoa Bindings (Mac OS X 10.3 or later)
* support Core Data (Mac OS X 10.4)
* a ruby object becomes an instance of OSX::OCObject
* itunes_albums.rb fails with NSCharacterConversionException
* a ruby script with sub-subclass of a Cocoa class crashes
Following problems are not solved at this relaese.
* SEGV/SIGBUS occurs sometimes with ruby Thread
* warning "NSView not correctly initialized." appears on console
at initializing subclass of NSView (Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later)
* "irb -r 'osx/cocoa'" crashes (Mac OS X 10.4)