Compiling a coredata app

Help
2006-10-11
2013-05-08
  • wantedcreative
    wantedcreative
    2006-10-11

I seem to be having no luck when compiling a coredata app. I keep getting this error when I try to compile a coredata app.

<code>
    /Users/andrewcreek/development/whaturl/build/Development/whaturl.app/Contents/Resources/whaturlAppDelegate.rb:10: class/module name must be CONSTANT (SyntaxError)
    class whaturlAppDelegate < OSX::NSObject
                              ^    from /Users/andrewcreek/development/whaturl/build/Development/whaturl.app/Contents/Resources/rb_main.rb:16:in `rb_main_init'
        from /Users/andrewcreek/development/whaturl/build/Development/whaturl.app/Contents/Resources/rb_main.rb:15:in `each'
        from /Users/andrewcreek/development/whaturl/build/Development/whaturl.app/Contents/Resources/rb_main.rb:15:in `rb_main_init'
        from /Users/andrewcreek/development/whaturl/build/Development/whaturl.app/Contents/Resources/rb_main.rb:21

whaturl has exited with status 1.
    </code>

Now I haven't modified the AppDelegate.rb file since so this is the pre-generated code that is in there.

I'm just exploring rubycocoa and trying to learn it as I go. Can anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

Let me know if you need more information other than the output from the compiler.