From: Jeremy Henty <jeremy@ch...> - 2006-04-21 08:49:59
Ruby-FLTK 0.9.4 , 2006-04-21
"Purple Haze Edition"
What is this?:
Ruby-FLTK is a Ruby binding for the FLTK (Fast, Light Toolkit) GUI
- Access to the FLTK API for manipulating and using colors.
- Many new methods in the Valuator classes and FLTK::ColorChooser.
- Convenient extensions to FLTK.push_clip for writing a custom draw
- A more portable extconf.rb .
- More tests/demos, fixes, cleanups, typos.
Thanks again to Kerepesi Norbert for providing most of the code in
this release, spotting the Fl_Color <-> VALUE conversion bug and being
so nice about my misspelling his/her name in the last one.
Details are in the Release Notes and the Changes listing.
Ruby has to avoid Optico's automated drones intent on her demise. A
high speed motorcycle chase ensues...