RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its
features include: syntax highlighting, code folding, code completion, printing
and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and online
Here's what's new in 2.5.3:
2. Improvements to PHP syntax highlighting.
3. In HTML and XML, "mark occurrences" should match tag names even when the caret is in an attribute, not just when it is in the tag name itself.
4. Java syntax highlighting updated for Java 8 classes, interfaces, and enums.
5. SQL: Matching opening/closing parens are now highlighted.
6. Groovy macros now use Groovy 2.3.3.