RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its
features include: syntax highlighting, code folding, code completion, printing
and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and online
Here's what's new in 2.0.3:
1. Added code folding for several languages, including C, C++, Java, Perl,
2. Dockable window panels are now collapsible, allowing you to allot more
screen real estate to the editors when necessary.
3. Added LaTeX syntax highlighting and code folding.
4. Added DTD syntax highlighting.
5. Added "Go to Member" shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+O) similar to Eclipse. Currently
6. The Source Browser's tree view of source code is now sortable.
7. License changed to modified BSD from GPL. This allows folks to use pieces
of RText without making their entire application GPL.