RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its features include: syntax highlighting, editing multiple documents at once, printing and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and online help.
Here's what's new in 0.9.7.5:
1. Added a "Replace in Files" dialog.
2. Added Lua syntax highlighting.
3. Properites file syntax highlighting now highlights substitution markers.
4. Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down move the text area up and down one line,
respectively, without changing the caret position.
5. Shift+Enter now inserts a line break (just like regular Enter), instead
of the old behavior of doing nothing.
6. Ctrl+Backspace now deletes the previous word.
7. Made dialogs that are resizable have a "size grip" in the bottom
right-hand corner as a visual indicator.
8. Fixes to the Indonesian translation.
9. Updated Dutch translation (Sebastiaan).
10. Updated translations.
11. Updated to OfficeLnFs 2.3.