RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its features include: syntax highlighting, editing multiple documents at once, printing and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and online help.
Here's what's new:
1. The File System Tree now displays tooltips over filenames like Windows Explorer does.
2. Made the "Text Area" panel of the Options dialog a little nicer.
3. Code refactoring for the file chooser and file system tree.
4. Fixed a focus bug when drag-and-dropping tabs in the tabbed pane view.
5. Fixed a bug in the Background dialog.
6. A wait (hourglass) cursor is now displayed when the file chooser, options dialog, and help dialog are first created. This gives a nice visual cue that the system is busy (and Java's just not hung) on slower systems.
7. Add country flags beside supported localizations in the Languages panel of the Options dialog.