Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Help with adding code

Developers
dude5490
2008-11-03
2012-08-29
  • dude5490
    dude5490
    2008-11-03

I'm trying to create one arraylist with the words from the titles of all the news (no duplicates), another arraylist with the number of times each word appears, and another arraylist with the number of times each word was read (clicked on, not marked as read).

I'm trying to get the titles of news when they are read and then delete all unread news. For the number of times each word appears and the actual words, I need the titles of all the news when a feed is opened. Can you help me with these two things? I'm really short on time because I am doing this for a project.

Thanks so much.

• dude5490
      dude5490
      2008-11-04

Thanks for the reply. So, what I need now is to add a listener to the editor area to detect when a feed is opened and to add a listener for whenever a news item is read. Problem is, I really have no idea about how to do these things. Could you help me, and be very specific?
      Thank you.

• I have not the slightest idea what you are trying to do :). You could add a listener to the editor area in the workbench to detect whenever a feed is opened. I guess this would be the easiest way of detecting whenever a feed is opened. Alternatively you could listen to bookmark update events and track the "Last Visited" value. That value is updated as soon as the bookmark is opened.