Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

How to keep all rss messages?

Help
2005-05-19
2012-08-29
  • How to keep all rss messages? It seems that the software delete all old rss messages and only keeping most updated. Is there any way to do that?

• This is currently not yet supported. RSSOwl is showing News as they come from the Feed.

Ben

• 56KSurfer
      56KSurfer
      2005-07-03

Will it be implemented? Maybe a selectable option for each feed. Could be usefull for fews items you want to keep.

• Yes it will be implemented, but dont expect it to be in RSSOwl very soon, it requires a lot of work.

Ben

• This is the one thing I don't like about RSSOwl, and the reason I'm still using FeedReader. We were about to recommend RSSOwl to our business partners, until someone mentioned this problem.

• http://feedcatch.feedshake.com/

Could this help solve this problem?

• What a cool idea! Unfortunately I am getting XML errors when trying to read BoingBoing over that service.

Ben

• Ah I think that service is only working for RSS feeds. BoingBoing is based on RDF.

Ben