Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Problem sharing in Rssowl

Help
Coque
2013-01-01
2013-01-01
  • Coque
    Coque
    2013-01-01

Hi

I've been used rssowl for about three years without problems and a problem has started to appear for 15 days ago. I used to share links in mail and external navigator from rssowl, but now when I share a news to Mail, rssowl generates error messages like this:

No se pudo mostrar "/usr/lib/rssowl/mailto:?body...on-esto-sentildeores&subject=".

Error: Error al conseguir información para el archivo "/usr/lib/rssowl/mailto:?body=....-con-esto-sentildeores&subject=":
    Nombre de archivo demasiado largo
    Seleccione otro visor e inténtelo de nuevo..

In english:

Can't show "/usr/lib/rssowl/mailto:?body...on-esto-sentildeores&subject=".

Error: Error when I get information about the file "/usr/lib/rssowl/mailto:?body=.....-con-esto-sentildeores&subject=":
    File name too long
    Select another visor and try it again..

And then it's opened the file manager. The similar problem appears when I try to open one news on external navigator, but if I try to share in facebook, this works fine.

I recently updated Ubuntu to 12.10 version before the problem appeared, but on the first days with this new version Rssowl worked fine.

I used rssowl 2.1.4 and I updated to 2.16 to try to resolv the problem, but the problem exists still with 2.1.6.

Please, could you help me to resolv this problem?

Thank you very much and happy new year!!!