Feedback One Ahead

Aby Skaria
2013-06-30
2013-07-03
  • Aby Skaria
    Aby Skaria
    2013-06-30

I would say RSSOwl is something great yet should be designed perfect. I am sending some valuable feedback.
    1. If feeds source can be detected and put all together like flash images with personalized captions in the My Favorite tab where all can be viewed in many manner from new webpage or popup screen it may be good. The present view only is like text without flash moving timed scrollable segment. This can be locked with password for every session with the archive zipped and saved for future reference.
    2. If there is a regular check up of key words that can be alerted in all the detailed source i.e., url links that can be informed like sms message in my mobile phone it would be great. I would like if we can convert the pages and contents to be converted into any office or pdf documents.
    3. If we have family parental control within for this where the best part would be reading QR codes by the parent mobile phone only for the right password which is synchronized accordingly. I would like there is a mobile voice service within RSSOwl that specifies how RSSOwl could be accessed like opening and viewing how we want by specifying hot keys within.
    4. Why cant I save some timely marks in cloud storage RSSOwl open community can discuss and learn enabling everything under the roof anywhere like opening link for access those saved emarks online? I would say this is an application where we have every service sorceforge.net offers under one sketch allowing people to skip their daily activity how they have planned by the touch of a button even like daily diary also.
    5. There should be something like favorite tab which scrolls up on one side of the menu. It should analyse what this segment serve should report in the cross linked session. The best menu would be making and allowing chat sessions possible from the website which also has my authentication alike.
    6. If I can make the entire RSS link like an open book which can be viewed like ebooks for the favorite which can be scrolled, it would be fine. There should be zoom view for language translation. Many RSS feeds are delivered across authentication. When asked for password, there should be a master password for the RSSOwl whether those content should work like that.
    7. If I like to view every query from a specific location, it may be considered. But translation especially the art of language they use must be widened. There must be an bookmark under browser and open area online where I can save my feeds securely for anytime access and if there is an extension like desktop widget that just save my time let me know the graphical imagery of this source that would be excellent than toolbars.
    8. I have a touch screen desktop and I would like if everything happens as I do all the time in the hour of the day which focus how the certain features would popup in my busy hour like the feeds which I can get through the open search directory within. I would even love if you can sum up an webpage as it happens like feeds than has less priority than regular subscription. I may like if there is a diversity of interest in the community I am liked online through social networking website that can even be consoled through zipped versions saving hard disk space if can be synchronized through cloud servers real time at the lowest bandwidth through cache and buffer service when my system is idle or running through background operation. I dont wanna RSSOwl take more space and would maintain the specified memory and diskspace often even when there is lot of results.
    9. Let us change the appearance how RSSOwl starts. Why cant it just animate and resonate a day like the technicality for example the google icon how it changes all the day. May be we like an inbuild advanced search engine that can be personalized always but unique that the biggest picture I would like news and resources would come out of how I can organize externally through a small changes I can resonate this adventure in my website through a simple I create and use supporting RSSOwl for the help.
    10. I would like to have an area below the file menu where news just vanishes and scroll automatically with the priority mentioned in this small software. This is good but how this is the way I show my kids at home would only depend on little visualization everyday as they can let me know how they develop a big understanding about the time and world outside we live in. The biggest bang I put on RSSOwl is that it should use less than memory and more than design as we have everything in place through the best adobe and java oracle databases functionality multi-operational everywhere. This would be like storytelling character someone would like this big adventure to be.
    11. How can we minimize duplicate and focus on less redundant information when we put Windows in sleep mode and wake up refreshed how we like to bring focus learning this vital feed that help the user move in the direction towards new way but altogether just fine in developing technology that keeps all our devices synchronized in everything on the first move away towards the better life we like to reinvent in our neighborhood without phishing but silent nonreactive alerts thats just the depiction of animated images for the coupons we can purchase with worldwide contribution as the first end support I have delivered this small picture of a big world.
    12. Lastly, there are feedbacks, I have put few in your mind as text pages. Let me know how the best sorted in the message never goes out of sight but will move on everywhere with the vital occurrences as keywords in all the time where we can even make the entire message convert like audiobooks within every news I miss when I drive back home in my special wagon. We need something like the voices we love to hear from the personality and newsreaders like the morning news. We can, yet we are developing. This is a simple note. Let me know if any clarification need to be made. :)

• Aby Skaria
    Aby Skaria
    2013-07-03

I would like to enhance some merits for this module development. Firstly the best time needed to boot and run the scheduled files at startup and run time must be thread free. Secondly when I check noteworthy point about development, we need to have embedded file conversion and online streaming audio video players along with its codec within the RSSOwl application. Also the most important point to be noted is when I click any feed links it should review whether I need to run this in separate browser or internal application new tabs like normal websites with address bar within. Thanks for the review. :)