So the other day I had the menus be not visible when
starting the app after restarting my computer without
shutting down RSSBandit first.
SO today I was having memory issues again so I
rebooted and forgot to shut down RSSBandit first. When
it came back up and I started RSSBandit the menus
were not visible. So I closed the application and copied
the data from a backup copy of my ".settings.xml" I had
made when this issue came up before.
I am posting because I think it may be helpful to debug
this, knowing that if RSSBandit is running (and
minimized) and you shutdown or restart the computer it
looks like it is not saving the settings file correctly. At
least that what it seems like, I have not done specific
tests of this theory.