316 lines (284 with data), 17.4 kB
* Refactored how generics are used
* Bug fix: Fixed start up progress bar bug.
* Added MT's EventQueue logger & exception output dialog.
* Updated to the 2.7.3 JIDE libs
* Updated database support to have a different database for each game settings file.
* Refactored startup to share code between CT, IT, & Game Settings Tool
* Upgraded Drag & Drop to latest MT macro format.
* Updating or reloading the game settings files no longer clears the encounter.
* Added Game settings editor support:
> CT form lists
> Database definition
> Database data editor
> Support for importing image and form files
> Support for editing script files
* Fixed a spelling error in the INITIALIZE_INITIATIVE_DATA event name.
* Added new event called ADD_LOOKUP_COMBATANT that handles converting the property map from the combatant lookup table into a Creature.
* Fixed bug that kept the lookup button from enabling on a load.
* Can now lookup combatants directly instead of having to go through the add combatants dialog first.
* Drag & Drop to MT now transfers MT's properties & Macros if configured in the game settings file.
* Fixed problem where the editor panes where causing the window to scroll when their value was set.
* Added icon size preference and set it up so that it is modified on the options panel.
* Combatant type event script descriptions were wrong
* Added lose initiative event to combatants and timers through combatant types, timer types, and wait states.
* Added a print menu for characters in init tool.
* Fixed bug: default index card was trying to edit SLOT values
* Can now drag .rptok files to the initiative & group tool panels.
* Removed the empty <> from the initiative panel when players are being shown but no player name exists.
* Fixed database bug
* Fixed combatant lookup table bug
* Upgraded reset to work with character sheet image support
* Upgraded to the latest dicelib and parser. Now &&, ||, <, <=, >, >=, ==, !=, ! are supported. The true & false keywords are not supported.
* The true() & false() functions are no longer supported. Use TRUE() & FALSE() instead.
* Fixed problem where manual initiative wasn't configured correctly
* Removed old code that caused manual init to be shown twice
* Added Init modifier display prop and show it to the user in manual init dialog and the default index card.
* Split out game settings editor to be its own tool.
* Fixed weirdness with exit working on GT & IT at the same time instead of when they were closed by the user like it should have been.
* Added 1st cut at GURPS support
* Fixed bug where change to custom prop wasn't causing save on exit.
* IT-75 Added default columns back into group tool list.
* Added support for edges, hindrances, & items to Savage Worlds game file
* Fixed Reset Init Tool to work
* Fixed bug in saving Game settings files.
* Added new event: ADD_GROUP_COMBATANT and used it to remove modifiers during DnD between IT & GT
* Added batch and shell scripts to run IT from the command line.
* Added game settings for Hero initiative
* Made title show game settings name
* IT-5 Removed phase dispatching, added starting phase
* IT-57 Fixed saving of sort property and made it a text field
* Added multiple field input dialog support to script utilities
* Added START_ENCOUNTER script bindings.
* Added phase sort value for each combatant that can be different for every phase
* IT-56 Fixed problem where updates to properties was not reflected in tables.
* Added extended visibility control to property descriptors to allow showing specific properties in tables and lists.
* IT-62 Added combatant names to the D&D game log and add the Dying wait state which removes 1 hp per round.
* Replaced game settings flat file with packed XML file.
* IT-64 Fixed a lot of table editing bugs in GT & Add Combatant dialog.
* Fixed lookup table bug in GT
* IT-55 Added support for displaying any custom property as the initiative property.
* IT-63 Fixed problem where editing a value carried over when switching between groups.
* IT-65 Removed roll from default displays since its use is defined by scripts.
* Added support to read images from the game file.
* Added ability to display card images for Savage Worlds.
* Fixed reset functionality to clean up the new data structures
* IT-43 Support for re-rolling initiative each round.
* Encounter level script property persistence.
* IT-50 Hid all scripts in D&D game settings file that show components.
* Changed buttons on forms so they were easier to see.
* Fixed problem with non-unique modifier names in D&D modifier data.
* Added game settings for Savage Worlds initiative.
* IT-51 added support to allow multiple combatants to be assigned the same initiative.
* Fixed problem with loading invalid game settings files.
* Fixed sorting performance problem on lookup window
* Lookup now uses table definition to display combatants
* Hid some internal fields in default lookup
* Added scroll bars to MM index card to show why it isn't scrolling w/ mouse wheel.
* Added source field to default monsters.
* Fixed start up sizing issue.
* IT-44 Fixed notes not copied from GT to IT
* IT-42 Fixed window location on multi- to single monitor switch
* IT-39 Add auto exit wait state option
* IT-35 Add GT split pane ratio and save location
* Fixed double save after edit dialogs.
* Added support for timed conditions.
* Added all of the timer type, category, wait state, and phase type specific events.
* IT-45 Loaded images asynchronously
* Added new Condition timer that will add named modifiers to the combatants it effects
* Added melee & ranged combat values and scripts
* IT-17 Added user defined index cards
* IT-21 Added scripting support
* Custom properties are now in a tree instead of a list
* IT-18 New custom property types: NUMBER, BOOLEAN, MAP, LIST, SLOT, SCRIPT
* IT-10 Added parser project and dicelib project support
* New monster manual view for NPC combatants from the SRD
* Tie resolution and initiative roll now handled by script.
* Multiple script editor support.
* Upgraded D&D support to handle hit points
* Rearranged resources.
* Fixed bug where notes were not copied from GT to IT
* Fixed problem with index card view editing overwriting dialog editing of items.
* Upgraded to latest rplib so that drag and drop works again.
* First official RC build
* Fixed misspelled property name in D&D game file.
* IT-29 Fixed bug where notes changes to last item were not being saved.
* Added Mosat's new splash dialog.
* Fixed bug where the preloaded icons w/in IT were not loading from the icon selector.
* Updated the RPIcon unmarshaler's error handling to just output the exception and continue loading the file that owns the icon.
* Added Mosat to the about dialog
* IT-27 Added extra checks for exceptions from loading the default encounter so that it doesn't keep trying over and over
* IT-21 Removed alt key accelerators from the buttons on the right side of the main toolbar. It was using the menu mnemonic to assign them.
* IT-28 RPIcons were being sent to MT on drag but the class is only available in IT.
* Added the JIDE icon to the about dialog.
* Title displayed 2 times in export ftp dialog, password field was plain text
* file cache not being cleared on rest
* File cache file was not being closed, file util not closing files
* IT-20 Fixed ftp export bug, added support for non-binary data transfer to FTPLocation
* IT-20 Did some cleanup on some of the dialogs; edit groups; add items; phase settings
* edit item dialog had a bug where it was hiding some of the spacing instead of the phase list.
* IT-4 Added group tool button to main toolbar.
* Added stopwatch options to the tools menu.
* Fixed a problem where the text field used to enter rounds was too small.
* Changed the GO icon and removed the split in the wait state toolbar
* IT-21 Updated all icon support to allow some images to be downloaded in the bg
* The default lookup file wasn't loading on startup the first time. It will now update on a version change.
* Added reset init tool to help menu.
* Database files now located in init tool app directory
* Corrected name for category field in lookup table.
* Updated unmarshal to check the node names
* Added the ability to save the notes on group combatants.
* Fixed XML parser to handle a + sign in front of integers.
* Fixed bug where next init wasn't displaying the correct index card.
* Restricted the name of custom property fields to match XML spec and my requirements
* Build problem
* Fixed bug where the combatant's init modifier wasn't being added to init if the roll was empty.
* Added notes to groups like the notes in encounters.
* Fixed bug where using the editor for group combatants wasn't setting the changed flag.
* Removed automatic sizing of tables because it was slow and it screwed up the users saved settings.
* Made a lot more dialogs remember their position
* Removed references to more prototype data
* Index Cards now obey the show init and player view items.
* The phase sort property value is now shown on the index card.
* Changed the defaults to show the index card and to have the custom properties turned off in list/table modes.
* Fixed bug keeping the lookup table filtering from getting the correct item
* Fixed problem where the wait state icons weren't enabled when there was a current item but no selected item.
* Fixed problem where the about dialog was empty.
* Jay Screwed Up...
* Updated about dialog for 1.0 release
* Fixed sizing on system exit bug
* Fixed problem where closing the window from the frame could not be canceled by the user.
* Fixed the file chooser to go to the last directory where something was successfully done (open or save)
* Fixed bug where updating the index card then opening the editor dialog was not picking up the changes
* Fixed bug where editing the current item in the dialog was not being updated back in the index card.
* Fixed bug in property table where the key column was not being read correctly
* Fixed bug where lookup table columns were displayed twice.
* Fixed bug where only the first group was being read from the group set file
* Removed the un-implemented menu options
* Removed all icons from neu items that did have an icon on the tool bar
* Updated drag and drop to do only copies, except when dragging w/i init tool where it will only do moves
* Fixed bug where the newly loaded group set was marked changed w/o any changes.
* Fixed assertion error when unselecting an item also caused a double click
* Fixed bug where deleting an item was messing up the current item.
* Added a default d&d game settings file and srd monsters file
* Fixed bug in the modification of selectable timer/creature models
* Fixed the game settings save to only do a save as for default settings files.
* Added a version to the h2 jar file name
* Save/load encounters from XML instead of serialized objects.
* Split game specific settings from other settings and save/load them from their own XML file.
* New init tool menu structure
* Fixed bug where a removed creature init item was not being removed from timers that referenced it
* Added cut/copy/paste support to the encounter views.
* Save/load groups from XML instead of serialized objects.
* Added a game-name field to the xml to help identify data mismatches between the game settings and an encounter or group
* Changed file types to start with rpt
* Added the game settings dialog
* Added extra support to property descriptors and then added support for it to the custom properties
* Added export to FTP/File/Clipboard
* Added first cut icon support to xml files and icon caching. Data files can access images through their urls.
* Integrated JIDE tables into table view, add combatant dialog, and the lookup dialog.
* New group tool menus
* Group tool cut/copy/paste support
* Updated drag and drop support, move/copy between init tool/group tool/map tool even between instances.
* Init tool supports drag and drop re-ordering
* Selecting an item shows it in the index card view
* Made the group table columns editable.
* Fixed bug in settings dialog where the Phase Sort Prop was not showing the default value correctly when displayed.
* Fixed spelling error in 'Other Combatants'
* Added Ctrl-up/down to move items between phases.
* Replaced add combatant dialog with new one that allows the combatants to be added in a table.
* Started work on a properties database framework.
* Created a database lookup for adding combatants to creatures and groups.
* Added XStream support to load the DB
* Owner of new timer now defaults to the current item if it is a creature.
* Place editable check boxes in lists used to choose some items in a group instead of using the multi-selection interval.
* Saved off window positions and divider position in index card mode to preferences.
* Fixed bug that occurred when editing columns in table mode that had been moved from their original position in the table
* Fixed bug that messed up the current item when deleting a row that was above the it or was the last row in the list
* Added support for saving the column order in table mode.
* Added cell focus cursor to table view mode.
* When you hit next the current selection in the encounter is cleared.
* Added editable notes to creature and alarm items.
* Updated the index cards to allow the editing of custom properties and the notes.
* Fixed type selection bug on edit timer and item dialogs
* Finished first cut of phase support
* Adding phase support to settings.
* Fixed timer display on list view to match the one on the table view.
* Fixed bug where timer changes were not reflected in the combatants attached to them on the encounter display
* Fixed bug that stopped hidden items from being shown when requested.
* Added create alarm button to edit creatures dialog.
* Added phase support to the edit item dialog
* Fixed spacing problem in creature/alarm category editor.
* Fixed bug where version was not showing up in about dialog.
* Added index card view mode.
* Timers can now have one or more creatures attached to them.
* Creatures can be added to multiple timers.
* InitItem now has 2 subclasses and is abstract to hold the new data: CreatureInitItem and TimerInitItem
* About Dialog
* Cursor not clearing after reset.
* Can no longer drag to self in GT or MT
* Exception from delete
* Line width and icon adjust for font size.
* Can now edit count in GT
* Dragging to MT from GT without tokens defined will display a message telling the user that the tokens were not created.
* Edit custom values directly
* Added way to clear wait state w/o triggering it
* Manual select now checks type to see if it is a player
* Added hidden view mode
* Added support for dragging and dropping from map tool's token panel to init tool and group tool.
* Changed 'Creature Type' to 'Creature Category'
* Made code that read the resolve item type to correct itself if the data in the preferences is bad for any reason.
* Added flag to creature category to indicate if the category is for players or NPC.
* Fixed bug in manual init dialog if no items matched the manual init criteria.
* Fixed bug in stopwatch preferences editor.
* Added support for reset which will clear the round counter and the players, npcs, and/or the timers
* Added a default group to group window so users can start editing right away and alleviate confusion.
* Fixed bugs when saving & loading settings and encounters.
* Added token support to groups
* Added icon support to init items
* Added drag & drop support to maptools from group.
* Usability fixes
* Added Alt Up and Alt Down arrow hotkey to move up and move down functions
* Add Creature, Timer, or Group creature all remember the type last selected from the previous display
* +/- keys will now increment or decrement the initiative of the selected item by one.
* Added next round function w/ hotkey control R
* Manual Initiative Entry Dialog
* Double clicking brings up editor in init and group tools
* Flag bug not turning off fixed.
* GM can define die roll for initiative and define tie resolution method.
* Support for custom values.