From: Thomas Leonard <talex5@gm...> - 2009-07-18 15:10:55
ROX-Filer 2.10 (the file manager at the core of the ROX desktop) has
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
Source and binaries for Linux x86, Linux x86_64 and FreeBSD x86 have
been generated by 0release.
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Changes in 2.10:
- Added "Don't ask..." to may_offer_unmount() (Tony Houghton).
- Update japanese trancslation (heroaki_TANAKA)
- Applied Bernard Jungen's patch and suggestion (Tony Houghton):
- _() i18n wrappers for new infobox buttons.
- Don't save learnt mount points with default of "ASK".
- Use GPOINTER_TO_INT(NULL) instead of assuming 0.
- New options in mount point Properties dialog (Tony Houghton):
What action to take when all a mount point's windows are closed.
- Left align permissions labels in Properties (Tony Houghton).
Dr Thomas Leonard ROX desktop / Zero Install
GPG: 9242 9807 C985 3C07 44A6 8B9A AE07 8280 59A5 3CC1